Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Well its almost christmas

Well its almost christmas time and I hope everyone has gotten all thier shopping done....I know around my house the big item wanted by the kids is Ipods and not just any ipod it has to be Apple ipods with 30gb and believe me these things are not cheap so I went hunting online for the best buys I could find and thought I would give you guy an early christmas gift by let you know where I found some great prices on some really great gifts......Like right now there is an auction on ebay for a Apple Ipod video and mp3 with 80 gb memory and also I found a site where you can get free cell phones and you can get playstation 2's because the 3's are still hard to get.....But I'll tell you that this year its been ebay for me because hell you can get anything on ebay and most times lots cheaper than waht you'll pay at the mall or even walmart!

Now you may have a little one in the family because there is 1 on the way in ours plus 3 other grand kids that we have to buy for and I found this site called Grammy's Garage that has all kinds of kids toys, mother starter packs and all kinds of stuff for the little ones in your family so check out Grammy's garage today!

Also click on my sponsors while your enjoying the hot babes so we can have a good christmas also!
Thanks everyone for a great year....I hope you all have a great christmas holiday and a happy new year!

0 comments: